When and where are your 2 Sunday services?
- The 1st service is at 8:30 am at our church, 17 Carver Road, West Wareham
- The 2nd service is at 11:15 am at the church, 17 Carver Road, West Wareham.
What should I expect when I come to a Church in the Pines service?
- When you arrive you will be greeted at one of the doors by some one who can answer any questions you may have. The worship service is upstairs and each service is simulcast into the Fellowship Hall. Just before the message kids in kindergarten through 4th grade may leave and go to the Portable for “Junior Church,” a program geared for them. (Kids can also certainly stay with parents for the message.) Dress is casual for our services. The service lasts about 80 minutes.
- There is a nursery downstairs and from September to June there is also a Bible School program for all ages including teens and adults. A coffee time takes place between the first service and Bile School. Coffee is also available during the services in the Fellowship Hall for those who worship there. Dress is casual for both services. Both services are the same.
What kind of church is Church in the Pines?
- Church in the Pines is a Bible-Centered church which means we base our teaching and lives on the Bible. The messages each week are from the Scriptures with practical application to our lives. We are an evangelical church and so we encourage people to depend on the person of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- CIP is also a non-denominational church and we are an independent local church with people from many different backgrounds.
Why is the church called Church in the Pines?
- This was it’s nickname for many years until we officially changed the name to Church in the Pines some twenty years ago. The church is among the pines of West Wareham in a quite beautiful setting.
- Our new property is also full of pine trees!
Can anyone attend the church?
- Yes, anyone can attend. You are welcome here!
- Numbers of people have found Church in the Pines to be a place of healing and rest.